Private Text Ad Deals are to be displayed here. Link
Abhisek Pattnaik
---a webmaster, web designer and ...
home about me web goose long
Something each day... Browse Blogs on Desk!

I work about 13 hours everyday on computer. Everyone do something everyday. I read about web designing, business, and about a lot more topics of my interest and also interest of others. Now comes to me a good idea i.e. to post whatever I do everyday.

What 'll that benifit you?
A new person gets added to your social circle and you come to know about me -a stranger more and more, building your own social skill. Moreover, sometimes I feel like knowing what other people do on their computers. For these reasons, I encouraged myself to start this publication and forth comings.
Inspired by the adage: "To change the World, Change yourself first"




Related to above


See also,...



Ads by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.com Ads by AdGenta.com


Labels:


0 remarks



Abhisek Pattnaik © 2007. All Rights Reserved.
  numly esn 90474-070423-821877-61 Rate content:

© 2007 All Rights Reserved.