Private Text Ad Deals are to be displayed here. Link
Abhisek Pattnaik
---a webmaster, web designer and ...
home about me web goose long
Today's Page Mockup Browse Blogs on Desk!

Today I'm creating a page Mockup on my blog design. It seems to be a good design. Yet not shown to strangers about how the design looks as the design is incomplete. Well, I'll show it to the world and apply OR allow it for download as a template as soon as my design is tested to be successfully complete.

Right now my design is just in an image form. It 'll need a good amount of time to complete fully. I'll be updating about my progress  possibly everyday, so try to remain close to this blog.




Related to above


See also,...
Ads by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.com


Labels:


0 remarks



Abhisek Pattnaik © 2007. All Rights Reserved.
  numly esn 90474-070423-821877-61 Rate content:

© 2007 All Rights Reserved.